Uf,with the job and the VIFF (another day I will speak about the VIFF)
Last week my company(its another funny story) sent me to the site that we are building the hospital,its in Fort St john in the North of British Columbia and the place is 1.30h by plane,I arrive on Thursday and the people at the site told me,they are calling for snow,but you know that always when the people say in Spain that will snow is a little bit but,that is the result of the snow in Fort St JohnXD
5 cm
I took a picture of tabitha,(yes,like Samantha´s (bewitched) daughter,i like that name:D) things to walk in the snow,i dont know exactly the name i know spanish name but in english is difficult to find it.
I worked there Thursday,Friday ,Saturday and Monday,on Sunday i stayed at the hotel,talking with nius,the only one that was there and Hachi said to me to take care with the bears XD.
That is one of my weekend indulgencesXD brownie,with ice cream and creamXD.I put a picture of myself in my computer to press me to lose weight.this week one of my friends told me that lose kg is easy 1 pound is=3500 calories and only needs take care about the calories...
I was thinking when to go to Japan in one year/one year and a half and I need ask to all the people that I know about Japan(for sure Giblin museum is the first in my list.I miss my totoro:()
Madness-chan and Mimos-chan be ready to answer my questions:P.
pd:im insltalling the impossible partch puf,millions of hours.
Kisseeeeeeeees
Yeah! It's like when they say here "It's going to snow" xDD
ResponderEliminarThe suit is cool xD Ask them to keep it as a memory of going there xDD
I don't know the name of this in english :s These are yours?
You should go to Japan!!! We'll help you! I hope I'll be there when you decide to go xDD
Yeeeeees.i need to goo,with a empty suitcase XD,oooh I was looking if the release Asagi from Yotsubato yet but still no.I want one of the Clamp´s series.puf I think i will bring 2 suitcase XDDDDDD.
ResponderEliminarKisses:D
I think you had a great time although you had to work :D
ResponderEliminarAnd talking about Japan, Ce and I are planning to go next August.
:( i need money to go there before:( and i dont know when i will have vacations,but you can repeat and madd will live there we can go to ´´gorro...´´esto visit her:P
ResponderEliminarYou learn fast my little padawan xDDD
ResponderEliminarYou should bring 2 suitcases xD I can show lots of cheap shops xDDD
I hope that when i go there they have Asagi from Yotsubato,I really love this character:D
ResponderEliminarI want to try nikuman(ranma was a big influence in my lifeXD):P
Hi!!! Atia chan you are so lovely in that outfit xDD It seems that you have a great time :)
ResponderEliminarYou should travel to Japan with 2 suitcases and a big handbag xD and a few clothes that you can leave there (Gaat did it xDD)
Kisses
:D Mimos chaaaaaaaaaaan:D
ResponderEliminarI will^^ and be ready to answer my questions about Japan and the travel:D
kisseeeeeeeeeees