I don´t understand exactly the use of twitter,I created it one year and a half ago to follow one of my MBA´s professor.He told me that each one has it use,on facebook you meet someone ,on tuenti you make with him/her and on twitter you explain itXD.
For me facebook its the perfect place to chat with my friends(like Dif that he never read his mails and I have 2 options or FB or Orgrimmar mail:P)
But I still don´t understand the use of twitter.I mean i have it and in this time I twitted 36 times and most of them were this week with Poken XD,and I´m following a lot of people that post and post and post things every 5 minutes...I don´t need to know that Jensen is too hot in the minute 5 of the episode 4 of the 6 season.Too many information!!!!!!I know that he is so hot(i saw him in person and he is even hottest than in the pictures and it was far away!!!!)but I don´t need know all the things.And now I have 35 followers,that I don´t know for what because I post almost nothing.
For me twitter is a place to read somethings(I don´t like twitting) and have some information:P
I changed my profile to more protected ,if you want to follow me my twitter name is my favourite character of my favourite book without the last2 letters and my ``real´´name is my cow:P(yes the most beautiful cow in the world and in all Azeroth)if you still don´t know send me an email:D
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario