sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Malia´s farewell party

Malia is one of my co-workers,she is from Australia and she is going back to Australia in April:( I´m going to miss her a lot.
Her farewell party was the same day that the birthday party that I posted before.I took a bus to go there that took a strange way (no the normal)and I got lost...and to return back I should stop on a dangerous street(part of Chinatown that at night is not a safe neighborhood.The party was good(I was very tired)and normally I don´t dance in public XD(like singing in public is forbidden too:P)The cake was really great(yes,yes I ate cake after the big kabsa ,and I don´t know how I didn´t explode that day)Maybe i´m too old,I like more meet friends at home and talk that go to a nightclub...

The girls :D.
DJ Craig:P
Xd

Cute hat


Kisseeess

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario