lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

The winter is coming :D

Tyrion Lannister
jaime Lannister
I´m very excited i saw the trailer of a song of ice and fire and i like it a lot.I think we won´t be desappointed with HBO they know how to do the correct things:D.

I think that for my favourite character Tyrion Lannister they chose the correct actor.
I'm reading a blog about rumours and news.ains i want the game of thrones now;:P
I need buy the book 5 when in christmas i didnt buy yet because i wanted the pocket edition,(i have the second one in the big version and to read in bed its very difficult)


This is a kind of test,which one is your favorite character?
If you can kill someone which one do you want to kill?
I know it,Cersei Lannister,puf i hate her,but its interesting because at the first time i hated the kingslayer but now i liked him,:P
Here is the trailer



Kissseeeeeeeeeees:D



3 comentarios:

  1. You have seen nothing!!! mwahahaha

    http://winter-is-coming.net/

    There, on one entry not so much long ago (maybe 1 or 2 months) there's the trailer you put but also something like a recording diaries or something like that. Is a bit long so you can se Sandor Clegane and more!

    I love the post from 2 days ago (or so) with Khal Drogo *^_^*

    at first I wanted to kill Vyseris (but he gets what he deserves), but the people I want to see dead are Cersey and Joffrey ( I really hate him from the first time!!!)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeaaaaaaaaaah.i forgot joffrey.he is awful,pretentious.rude,stupid.I love Arya and needle XD.for me vyseris is a kind of mistery I couldn´t find his game,I mean,I know that he is playing in 2 or 3 games at the same time but i couldn´t find his focus,maybe Sansa,except that Vyseris loves VyserisXD.
    and for sure if i need choose ,Tyrion,Jon and Arya.Dif is you read this no spoileeed pleaseeee:P(petardo:P)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "You know nothing, Jon Snow"

    Jon is my favourite character and I support the JS=LS+RT theory. But this is a spoiler free thread so I will say nothing more :P

    Btw, GRRM has been travelling a lot lately, so I don't expect "A dance with dragons" will be finished anytime soon :(

    ResponderEliminar