domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Snow and Mochis



Hello:D
I´m learning that when here in Canada the people say,tomorrow will snow you should believe it,When I went to Fort st john 2 weeks ago snow a lot and now here in Van too.5 to 10 cm .I couldn´t believe I went to take a shower yesterday in the morning and I looked outside and though my god is that snow?XDD,and yes it was:P
I decided to went to a japanese craft on saturday morning and it was a kind of difficult because i didnt have boots or winter shoes( the people say Raincouver not Snowcouver:P)only my normal boots and I walked all the way to the craft:D
I took the picture above because looks like KharanosXD(if you go right from the inn and follow the path after the small mountain the view is almost the same that this oneXD)
The craft was so nice i stay there 10 to 3 pm and I bought some food and the small doll with kimono,she is so cute,isn´t she?:D
I always wanted to try mochis but i couldn´t find a place in Madrid to try them,jeje and it was the first thing that I bought i didn´t ask to the woman who sold them i bought them directly:P.I bought another thing but i didnt remember the name,with pastry and tofu and rice inside:D
And close to the craft have a japanese restaurant and i tried salmon curry and it was delicious!!!!!!!and it was the best relation quality/price that i´ve seen in van.


After the craft at 3 I went to metrotown and bought these boots,i need be prepare for the winter:P
My boss told me that maybe i will go to Fort st John this week again and last tuesday the temperature was -20ºC ,and look at the second picture ,them support -32ºC ,I think I need buy skii clothes in Spain before come back to Canada:P



Kisseeeeeeees:D


4 comentarios:

  1. Mochiiiiiii ^¬^i can't wait to eat it!!!

    The boots are really cool, but I got somewhat scared when I saw the little note with "-32ºC isolant". :O Really?!?!?!?!

    Btw it's said maybe this weekend will snow in Madrid >_< it's really cold! And my friends told me in Tokyo is like 10ºC

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This week here it was -10 XDDDD!!!!im cold only to think in itXD
    And yes the boots are to -32 and i think i will need it because maybe I will stay in Fort St John soon XD and last week there was -28 XDD

    ResponderEliminar