Happy new year!!!!
I came back,more or less:P.I´m in Vancouver again ,I don´t know until when,I hope all the things will be alright and I can stay here at least the next year and a half(one of my new year´s objetive is think in today no think what is going to happen in 6 months,1 year or worrie about the future too much.I know what are you thinking that you don´t believe me because i´m a very negative person and I always worry XD but I´ll try my best)
I found a website to know how many countries I visited(24 are a lot!!!!!,next Japan :P.Maddy keep me a spot in your home:P)
visited 24 countries (10%)
I´ll stat a new course for 4 weeks in my old school,Ielts academic(because even if Im no worrie for the future I need a plan and my plan is inmigrate like skiller worker to Canada next year)and I need the score for the application(and I need wait for my work visa)
Last Thursday I had my first meeting that my boss attended.I knew that he is there for his Knowledge but see him in action is really AWESOME!!!!!!GREAT!!!! I really like him,in 5 minutes he knew what ask,to how,how to fix the things...I think I´m very,very,very lucky that he is my boss.Im learning a lot of things and I think he is the perfect mentor(I like the design manager too he is really great)and he is only 42,I want to be like him,I know that I need a lot of experience and Im almost starting,but I´m really happy :D
I go to play WOW and to watch gilmore girls(I want the DVD!!!if someone wants to give them like a gift i´ll love him/she forever:P)
Kisseeeeeees!!!!!!!!
Waaaaaaa! That's great! I hope you can get the visa!!!
ResponderEliminarPlease, keep us informed xD
So good luck also with your classes *^_^*
Tell us more about your boss!
Maddyyyyyyyyy,hos is Japan?did u keep a spot for me?^^
ResponderEliminarI wanna go,but looks like all will be delayed :(I hope all will be ok soon(las cosas de palacio van despacio,no?XD)
kisseees
put pictures:D
Is cold but not as much as there xD But is going well. Of course!!!
ResponderEliminarANIMO!!! (I still don't know how to say it in english). And if you want anything or just chat I'm here! (it seems we are going through the same more or less).
Put pictures! xD
Wordreference says: Cheer up. So ... cheer up, Atia!! XD if somebody has earned the right to get this going is you! You've worked a lot and are always ready to do your best with that cheerful personality of yours. So don't worry: things will end up paying off. Just keep on like this :)))
ResponderEliminarBtw, I like that app. I'll try to not to forget and do my own map!
ResponderEliminarI will:P
ResponderEliminaryeah!!its cheers or cheers up^^(gambate o animo):P
I know that i need put pictures but these days i wake up at 6 at 6.50 I leave my home and go to take the skytrain to go to my job,and i work 8 to 11 at eleven i walk to take the bus,after the skytrain and i go to downtown and I have lunch 12.00 to 12.30 and i have ielts classes 12.30 to 3.50 and after i go to my home ,I arrive there like at 4.00 and I check my job mail XD and Im trying to walk 30-40 m in my area(my butt is very fat) and like at 20.30 or 21.00 im deadXD and im go to bed.I didnt have time to take pictures yet XDDD