This weekend I was in lazy mood,now that I like my place plus that in Van raining a lot I love stay at my homeXD-
Yesterday I went to T and T to buy groceries,its a Chinese supermarket and they have very funny things(I want to try the most of them but I decided start taking my diet seriously for the next 3 weeks)and yesterday afternoon I watched GG and Supernatural:P
Today it was a beautiful day(a little cold but sunny)in the morning I talk to Terra,Herme,my parents,Dif and Hachi and after I went to Chapters(its a bookshop) and I felt in love with a book with Shigeru Ban ´s projects and with the complete works of Renzo Piano.
I went to check to buildings that I like for rent my own aparment with today day and they have a lot of sun,I hope ill have my own aparment in April,after I went to Stanley Park and I took the pictures above it was really nice,millions of people today :P,I walked in total 8 km ^^
I had spanish time today,I had lunch at 3.30 I think I need a nap,but now is 17.33 and its to late for that:P
My mom said to me today that Feb 2nd is the groundhog that its a festival or something and I was talking to Terra about that and he said that he have 3 ritual movies,Feb 2nd the movie Grounhog with Bill Murray,Christmas: Love Actually and the friki´s day The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ,and I decided to watch today Love Actually that I haven´t watched yet:D
I´m very happy because I wanted to watch a movie at the VIFF but I couldn´t it was sold out and its the kind of movies that probably is no going to be release in DVD ,but the Pacific Cinematheque is going to have Canadian features next month and it´s one of the movies,I think i´ll buy the tickets this week:D
Now its time to be more lazy and watch Love Actually from my bed:P
Kisseeeeeeees
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario