Last Friday when I woke up my Spaniards friends asked me if I heard the news from Japan,that Japon suffer one of the biggest earthquake in the last 100 years.The first thing that I though was:Ohh my god,Maddy-chan is in Tokio and after I thought in Mimos,the good thing was that when I opened my mail the first thing that I saw was a mail from Mimos-chan telling me that her sis was ok.It was great to know it,each time that my parents have a trip and I don´t have news in a while I´m worry and think that in the comunications in japan where and still in some parts the comunications still don´t working.It will really difficult for the people to not to know things about their families.
I love Japan since I was 11 years old,I can talk about Ryokans,Tokio,Japanese History...Its my dream to go there at least one and it really sad what happened last week.
I hope all the things will be better soon.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario