miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

Crazy weeks


The last two weeks were very crazy and this week looks strange too.Last Thuersday my hostfamily changed Weiwei´s (the cat)food and he felt bad and their decided to put the injection and last Monday Weiwei past away and I miss him a lot.All the mornings he scratched in my door looking for food.














Next Topic:
I have job interviews next weeks and I´m looking for a place to live or I think i will go to live under the Burrard bridge and the places here are very expensive.

Ops,last week in my grammar class happened sth funny and incredible,i think i was in another space-time Universe
We have the setence :
The money stolen in the RAID has never been recovered.
Tim asked us about the meaning of this word :RAID and i didn´t know XDDDD
After 4 years use this word 15-20 times per day i didn´t rememberXD
ooh Dif powerful leader forgive me to didn´t remember the word ,Mea culpa!!!XDXDD
I´m apologize.Sorry,sorry
I one of the best scene of TBBT (I want a legendary sword too:P)
I´m the sword Master!!!!!XDDD


This week I was thinking in read Flatland, Sheldon looks very interensting in the book.

Now is time to do the first shot to Mulholland Drive( I started last week but Iwas very,very tired and I couldn´t watch the movie ).In the first frames you feel David Lynch I think will be very nice, I really love Twin Peaks.

A lot of kisseeeees

Ps:Mimos-chan say to Gaatñan that is a bad father,poor Cookie :p





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario