I went to see the Cosplay contest(Tasa-Chan vitiated me) and was really funny,but I think the best Cosplay that I saw it was last year in Madrid the crossover between Disney princess and X-Men.
This is the place where it was the cosplay contest.
Yaoi Fantasy VII(the people here likes Yaoi a lot it is surprising I only read Bronze)
Misa-Misa and Light
After the cosplay I went to see the rest of the place,they had another building with videogames (X box.ps3,wii,the carpet to dance,and another biiiiiig room with starcraft 2.
More cosplays:P
Yes,yes he is an Ewok XD
This is a picture of men´s dream the Cosplay café, girls dress like anime maids serving the lunch and call you Master:P
After I went to see anime ,I saw episodes 1 to 4 of Kiba (japanese w english Sub)
andIt was very interenting.
Kiba's main character is Zed, a 15-year-old boy who lives in a place called "Calm". Frustrated by his current situation in life he feels that somewhere out there is a place where he can live more fully. One day, at the invitation of a mysterious wind, Zed dives into a space-time crevasse, seeking the answers that might be there. Riding on the wind, he is transported to a war-torn world where magic users called "Shard Casters" fight endlessly with each other, using spells in the form of marble-like "Shards".
The second was la corda d´e oro.Episodes 1 to 4
Kahoko Hino is a student in the General Education section of Seiso Academy. One day she runs into Lili, a musical fairy, who grants her a magical violin and a place in the school's annual musical competition. Kahoko refuses, only to be pressed on by Lili until she accepts the instrument and place in the competition. As she practices, Kahoko is amazed that she can play any musical piece as long as she knows the tune and plays it with her heart. As the competition goes on, she becomes more and more attached to the people she is trying to compete with.
with handsome guys:P.
Tifa es un tio verdad???
ResponderEliminarMe ha encantado el disfraz de la mascota de los cheetos xDDDD Nunca se me habría ocurrido xDDDD
Yes,He is a guy:P
ResponderEliminar