lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Last weekend



I finished my school last Friday. I´m a little sad because I expended there 6 hours per day the last 4 months.


I went today to cut my hair and it was a total change(very shooooort,the girl cut so much)and I totured Soyel with my new cut by Skype(thank you baby^^)because I don´t like so much.

Tomorrow I have another interview and after I will decide in which one I want to work.I start my internship next wednesday I hope will be good.

Last weekend I went to Ikea and I felt like in Madrid because I met 2 guys from Madrid and they were talking in spanish very close to meXD.I bought new stuff for my new house :D,I will move this week.

After I went to 2 dollars japanese store(with 2 floors XDD).
On Sunday I went to Sheraton Vancouver Centre because there was a Supernatural Convention and I wanted to see Jared and Jensen(I saw then inside a car with black glassesXDD)but here I have a nice pictures of them:P
Girls enjoy!!!!!!!


I´m reading the importance of being Earnest I read the Picture of Dorian Grey and I wanted to return to the Victorian Epoch(it´s one of my favorites epoch).I like the form that he criticizes the Victorian Society he is very cynics.^^

I´m watching Jeopardy and today it has famous people:

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is one of guess:D and one of the topics is good books,now I have more recommendations ;D.

Kisseeeees


Always forgive your enemies,nothing annoys them so much-Oscar Wilde



2 comentarios:

  1. Jo, que penita que hayas acabado las clases! Pero ahora toca empezar el curro que ya verás como estara muy bien!

    Que tal fue la convención esa?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you baby^^
    I´m veeeeeeeery sick today I almost can´t breathe.I´m trying canadian medicinesXDDD.
    What does it happen with the Spain embassy in japan?They are awful if I can help in something let me know.I will put the same thing in your blog:D

    ResponderEliminar