I went on Monday to the hairdresser and I cut my hair and now it looks veeeeeery short but all the people told me that this is the perfect cut to me .
I need take a picture but I´m veery sick today and my face is awful and I didn´t like the pictures:D
Today I need coplain about the guy that prepare the Internship program he is the worst planner in the world.
He had 4 months to prepare my internship,the interviews and all the things and he prepared the interviews to the last week and one of them the guy changed to yesterday and I supposes to began last Monday.I will complain because this guy doesn´t know how to prepare the things and I´m no the only one that had problems with his plannification.
On Friday I will inform about my new job:D
Now i´m learn how to change m and cm to feet and inch XD and the name of the things in English.It´s funny:P
I go to have dinner and to sleep i´m reaaaally sick
Kisses
Lateral Dumbbell Raise
Hace 5 años
Animo!!!!
ResponderEliminarLe deberian echar, con esas cosas no se juega!!!
Queremos foto de tu nuevo peloooooooo
Fotoooooo :)
ResponderEliminar¿Así que empiezas a currar en breve? Cuenta, cuenta. ¿Y hasta cuando te vas a quedar? :O A ver si vamos a tener que ir a hacerte una visita a tierras canadienses (yo también quiero ver a Joshua Jackson xD)