sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

Contrasts

I want to ralk about some differences between Spain and Canada.This is one of the most surprised for me,the Skytrain paid zone.
Looks at the difference,this line on the floor means that you are entering in the part of the station that you should have a ticket but this is all.No doors,no machines...




This is the line 3(subway) in Madrid,we have security in all the stations and we have machines with doors to put the tickets before entering the station.It is very different,isn´t it?

Today is the Mexico festival in Downtown I hope will be more exciting than Tailand festival last week.I go now there^^

Kisseeeeees
Ps:I started today my exercise plan again.I walked 6.6 km^^and I started my diet 2 days ago:D

1 comentario:

  1. Well, London and Paris' metro are as closed as Madrid's, while in Germany all of them are like Vancouver's... Cultural, I suppose...

    ResponderEliminar