At 2.00 I went to Downtown and I met Radek,one of my friends from the school,we went to a bar inside of a beautiful hotel that normally is full of famous people but today we were alone.To celebrate Asturias day, I ordered an apple cider and I think I need more training because I was almost drunk with only oneXD(I need that Bujis teach me:P).
After I went to Granville Street because 1 month ago when I was walking on Granville I saw the people filming Fringe ,I didn´t have my camara this day and I wanted to take a picture of the same place.This is the place I toke the picture of that day from a movie blog.

I went to walk in Downtown I really like Vancouver Downtown and I toke some pictures of the buildings(and steel,screws and windowsXD)


I need practice more grammar ,puff
Today was a great day I enjoy this day a lot.I´m looking forward to the Vancouver International film festival I think will be very exciting(I applied last week to be a volunteer I am waiting for an answer)
kizzzeeezzz
Ps:I´m in love with Brian Greene,I saw last week the Elegant Universe and he is really awsome!!!!!!!!
Ps2:after one week I start to like my new hair ^^
Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario