martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc?

The sentence today mean that no a thing is the result of the thing that happened before,but i´m no really sure because last Sunday I was very sad and I went to my favorite spot in Vancouver(one of them) and after I went outside and I met this guy XD.I think you can recognize himXD



And I think that if hadn´t gone last week to this place I wouldn´t have met him ,maybe destiny exists.

What do you think?


Now I will try to find Jhosua jackson,2 weeks ago I lost Will weaton because I didn´t remember his nameXDDD

4 comentarios:

  1. Hmmm, I would say it's just coincidence. But a happy one :)

    By the way, do you mind if I point a mistake in one of your sentences? "And I think that if didn´t go last week to this place I didn´t find him". The first action happened before the second, so they can't be in the same tense. You should say something like "if I hadn't gone to this place, I wouldn't have met him" :D

    Hope you find Joshua! If you do, ask him for his autograph (for me too! xD)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Shut up! You look nice!! XD

    ResponderEliminar