viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2010

Korean barbacue




Yesterday I went with one of my korean friends,Dongwoo to the homestay of one of her friends and we had a korean barbacue.

It was really interesting,I´ve never tried korean barbacue before.we had something similar to bacon,mushrooms ,lettuce , strange sweet sauce,and cumcumber with something ( I don´t remember the name)
She is my friend Dongwoo,I like her,she is really nice and positive always the opposite than me.



This dish is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy spicy but it was really good(I love spicy food:P) ,I think the name is kimichi or something similar.

And this guy had a small dog,a puppy(I didn´t take pictures sorry) only 3 months,she was really funny ,she played with me a lot.
I really enjoy the dinner the only thing that I didn´t like so much was that the people the half of the time spoke in Korean and Dongwoo felt worried about me.But was a new experience^^

Kizzeezzzz

1 comentario:

  1. "She is really nice and positive always the opposite than me"

    Hummmmmmmmmm, I don't recall you being negative or not nice o_o

    ResponderEliminar