My boss Mike is from UK and the half of the people too,and have people from Australia,and 2 persons (architects too) from Spain.
We are working in a hospital that the both companies are building in Forth St John in North BC.
Now I´m working with plans and with details and furniture.
The bad thing is that I start to work at 8 and I need wake up at 5.45 because I need take 2 buses and the skytrain(the job is in Richmond)
Now I´m like a granma I go to bed at 10XD
Today I went to Downtown and I almost saw another famous,but I was very tired and I decided to go to my house(I knew that has some famous because I saw 2 paparazzi that I have seen before at Supernatural Convention and last week at fringe set)
Next week start the Vancouver International film festival and I am volunteer(free tickets) that is really great because the pass cost 300$.
I´m really tired and I go to bed now:P
Kisseeeees
Hey, so finally you are working as an architect? That's great!
ResponderEliminarUoooo gratz! I'm really happy for you :) You're so lucky going as volunteer to the film festival.
ResponderEliminarKisses
I'm glad to see you are happy with your job!
ResponderEliminarThe volunteer job also seems great!
^_^
Thaaaan youu giiiiirls.
ResponderEliminarToday I went to a japanese 2 dollars store,the name is Daiso and it is really great.
Yeeeees i´m happy but i need a car,here only have 3 skytrain lines and I wake up so early.This morning the company gave me a jacket company with the name of the project(skii jacket) Tomorrow I will take a picture :D