sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

Things that I have bought

I have a big problem,when I go to fnac in Madrid I can´t stop myself of buy books(normally two:P) now i´m in the swedish novel (camilla Lackberg,Stieg larsson,Leif G.W.Persson...)


Anyway here in vancouver I decided don´t buy books because To go back to Spain the books will be a problem with the suitcase´s weight but now I have another``vice´´that is buy tv shows My first week here I bought 21 jumpstreet,I was looking for this tv show a long time ago and I thought that i never can find it ( I have some episodes in VHS) but here they had all the seasons and the funny thing is that this tv show was filming here in Vancouver^^


I bought the first,second and third season of the west wing(amazing dialogues,Aaron Sorking is the best)I read that only exist the seasons 1 to 4 the rest don´t exist ( Aaron Sorking left the show in the 5th season)


This month I´m nor sure about which one buy but I know that next week I will buy another showXD



Ps:I need more decision I thought today when I was having lunch that the girl in the line was one of the actress of fringe(the girl that helps Walter) but I was no sure and I didn´t ask her nothing and after I saw her pictures and I was right she was the actress.I need be less shy sometimes
Kisseeeeees
I decided open another blog with my movies^^


http://margueritblackneymovies.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario